With the legalization of concentrates, we know that vapes are going to come out on top as one of the preferred consumption method! Read below for some info on vaporizers and some tips and tricks for use!
Bongs, pipes, and joints a little too harsh on the ol’ lungs? Or maybe you’re health conscious and not interested in inhaling the carcinogens that come along with the combustion of smoking.
Vaping just might be the answer to your qualms. The vaporization process heats your favourite dry herb (or concentrate) to an ideal temperature for a smooth inhale. This temperature should not be high enough to combust the smoking material, just enough to vaporize the cannabinoids and terpenes so you get all the flavour and effects you love.
We carry a variety of brands and styles that help you enjoy a “healthier” smoking experience.
Tips and Tricks:
- Know your budget before you head out to shop! Vaporizers come in a range of prices to suit different budgets. Just don’t forget that you get what you pay for, skimping on quality could end up costing you more in the long run.
- Know what materials you plan to use it for. Vaporizers are designed for different types of smoking materials. Some are for dry herb only, while others are for concentrates like oils and shatter (some are even for both!). The combustion point and heating element will differ.
- While your vaporizer will be protected by a manufacturer’s warranty, a lot of issues that arise are due to a lack of maintenance. Don’t forget to clean your vaporizer on a regular basis so it works smoothly. Do keep it charged properly to prolong the life of the battery as well.
- If you’re all about the flavour of your dry herb, then keep a close eye on the temperature setting options. Each terpene vaporizes at a different temperature, giving off it;s own set of flavours and added effects. To fully enjoy these with each bowl, a vaporizer with adjustable temperature settings would be the best option.
- Using a vape, but still find it harsh on your throat? We’ve found that if you slow down your inhale and exhale it will make the pull a lot less harsh.